2022 SPECIAL COVID RESTRICTIONS & RULES
- All players, coaches & spectators must always wear a mask while inside the building – no exceptions. This includes during practices & games.
- Each player will be allowed one spectator for each game or practice to limit numbers of spectators and allow for social distancing. Games will be live streamed online for friends and family to watch online.
- Teams can provide individually wrapped snacks for players after the games, but the Fellowship Hall will not be available for teams to gather after games.
- All coaches must submit proof of vaccination to the league prior to being allowed to meet with the players.
St. Paul Basketball 2022
The St. Paul Basketball League offers your child the opportunity to work on basketball fundamentals as they enhance their skills and learn to be part of a team. Our goals are to foster teamwork, promote an active lifestyle, and instill sportsmanship through play. This is a learning league and is not designed for kids playing in multiple leagues, travel teams, or school teams.
Our league requires all players to play an equal number of minutes each game. This gives everyone the same opportunity to improve their skills, to exercise, and to have FUN!
3 yrs old – Kindergarten – Kittens & Bobcat divisions play games in St. Paul GYM with no weekly practices but a 20 minute skills clinics before the games.1st – 4th grade – Jaguars & Tigers divisions play games and have a one hour practice each week in St. Paul GYM5th – 8th Grade – Lions & Liger games will have a one hour practice each week in in the New MLK GYM* (*Gym may change due to City of Atlanta Recreation Dept)
All players will receive a jersey, reduced prices to all Hawks games, and 8 weeks of practices and games.
Practices will begin in the week of January 3-7. The first games will begin on January 8, 2022.
Join our contact list to be included on our informational emails!
Basketball Policies & Procedures:
1. All basketball registrations will be taken online via our Registration Link
2. Payments are due via credit card at the time of registration or a check can be mailed to the church at the address listed. In order to avoid the late fee, the envelope must be postmarked by 11/20/2021.
3. For assistance needed during the registration process, please email: Recreation@StPaulGrantPark.org.
Please contact the Director of Basketball, Sherri Scott at Recreation@stpaulgrantpark.org to facilitate any refunds or for questions concerning our policies.
Thank you to our awesome volunteer coaches!!!!!! As part of our commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment, all coaches will be required to undergo a background check.
Coaches will be expected to lead by example as a good sport. We enjoy and encourage competition! But coaches must remember that this is a youth league and that basketball is only a game!